Ok, so by now you know about the BookPals Table Talk being held at the Adelaide Hills Business Centre at 5.30pm on Tuesday the 21st of November 2017 and the one thing that’s going through your mind is –
“Why should I attend?”
There’s one really important reason (besides the fact that there’s nothing good on TV on a Tuesday evening LOL) –
Because you’re actually going to be shown how to use what you buy!!!
Think about it for a minute – if you’ve already tried one of the traditional bookkeeping options out there what happens?
- You go to some place that sells “business stuff”.
- The staff there have no idea how to use a bookkeeping program (it’s not their fault – they work for someone – they don’t run their own business).
- They point over to the options they have in their store and leave you to it.
- You look at all the options – scratch your head – and pick the one that you’ve heard the most about (come on – be truthful – that’s the only reason you bought the one you’ve got, isn’t it?).
- You take it home and load it on to your computer.
- You look at it and say “Now what?”
That’s always been the problem with the traditional bookkeeping options – you have to work them out yourself and you’ve got better things to do.
That’s why going to this BookPals Table Talk is the best thing you’ll ever do for you and your business.
First of all, we’ll show you exactly how BookPals works and you’ll get to have a “play” with it yourself to find out just how easy it is to use.
If it’s not for you, that’s fine – you’ve had an enjoyable night out networking with other business owners instead of sitting at home staring at the TV so nothing ventured, nothing gained.
If it is for you then it gets better ’cause after you’ve had a “play” and understand just how BookPals works, we’re there to help you set up your business and get everything just right so that when you go home you know exactly how to use BookPals and can start your own bookkeeping straight away.
You hear the term “Quality Customer Service” all the time, but when it comes to the traditional bookkeeping solutions you have to chose from this term is sorely lacking – join us at the BookPals Table Talk on the 21st of November 2017 and find out what quality customer service really looks like.